Nicholas Pisano is a retired U.S. Navy Commander. He is an acquisition, high tech, project, and logistics management executive with over 30 years in positions of increasing responsiblity and complexity. Effective leader and manager with forward-looking perspective. Committed to continuous improvement and innovative ways of accomplishing immediate organizational goals and ultimate objectives through the application of smart management, inspirational leadership and the latest technology.
– President of SNA Software LLC, a leading project management software solutions provider
– Member of the NDIA PMSC – Head of Contracts Working Group
– Member of the PARCA EVM Experts Working Group
– Member of College of Performance Management (formerly PMI EVM CoP and former board member)
– Community leader – Co-founder and Vice President, Nob Hill Albuquerque Main Street organization, 2009-2011
– Member of City of Albuquerque’s Veterans & Military Affairs Advisory Board, 2009-2013
Mr. Pisano holds a B.S. from the University of Maryland (honors, Alpha Sigma Lambda), an M.S. in management from Pepperdine University, an M.A. from the Combat Studies Institute of the Army Command and General Staff College (honor graduate), and is a graduate of the senior executive program of the Colgate-Darden School of Business of the University of Virginia.
Specialties: Leadership and Management, Project Management, Financial Management, Sales, Earned Value Management, Project Scheduling, Logistics, Contract Negotiations, Contract Law especially under the FAR and DFARS, Acquisition management, Software design, Info Systems Management